My Photo

April 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30      
Blog powered by Typepad

Become a Fan

« How to Protect Personal Assets from Personal Injury Judgments | Main | Is Your Tenant a "Tenant"? »

November 08, 2010


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Pay Your Timeshare Maintenance Fees in Florida or The Association can Sell Your Timeshare at an Online Auction!:


timeshare value

It is a positive side to this new non-timeshare foreclosure proceedings. If the timeshare association to use this procedure, so you do not have personal liability for any arrears.

cancel timeshare

Your article gives an option to timeshare owners. There are some that is having a problem of selling their timeshares, only good tips from others will help them to sell it fast.

Gregory Marple

I own a timeshare at Vacation Village in Weston, FL. that I tried selling thru SBA corp. in 2009 at an upfront cost of $699.00. The yearly maintenance fee is now $800.00 that I can no longer can afford and I have been turned over to a collection agency. I have told Vacation Village that i'm willing to give my timeshare back to them just so I can finally be rid of it. My late bill is now up to $1200. My question is what can this collection agency do to me legally besides hurt my credit rating? I've been married for 44 years, we have NEVER missed making a payment of any kind in 44 years, my credit rating as of now is excellent.

Zana Dupee

The information in this blog is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. If you would like to consult with an attorney regarding your specific legal situation, you can call our office at (352) 379-5900 to schedule a consultation.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)